- American United Mutual Insurance Holding Company
- The Capital Group Companies Inc
- Lincoln National Investment Companies, Inc.
- M & I Marshall & Ilsley Bank Inc
- Oxford Financial Group, Ltd
- Charles Schwab & Co Inc
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated
- Morgan Stanley & Co Inc
- Natcity Investments, Inc.
- Wachovia Securities, LLC
- UBS Financial Services Inc.
- A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Bosler's Investments LLC
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc
- Hilliard, J. J. B., Lyons, W. L., Inc
- Paralee Parsons
- Stifel, Nicolaus & Company Incorporated
- Reams Asset Management Company Inc
- David A. Noyes & Company
- Ameriprise Financial Services Inc.
- Horizon Management Inc
- J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons, Inc.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of Amer
- Alanar Incorporated
- Thurston, Springer, Miller, Herd & Titak, Inc
- Decatur Financial Services Inc
- First Investors Corporation
- Keybanc Capital Markets Inc.
- P & R Investments
- Phoenix Investment Partners Institutional Market G
- Unifed Financial Services
- Sym Financial Corporation
- Goelzer Investment Management Inc
- Heartland Capital Management, Inc
- Deus Investment Group, LLC
- Chase Investments Services
- Creative Financial Designs Inc
- Robert W Baird & Co Incorporated
- James Raymond & Associates Inc
- Raymond James & Associates Inc
- AGF Investment Corp
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- Genesis One Enterprises, Inc
- Invest Financial Corporation
- Kirr Marbach & Company LLC
- Mainstreet Services, LLC
- Planned Investment Co Inc
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Services Corporat
- Harbour Trust & Investment Management Co
- Onb Investment Services Inc
- Tcu Investment Services
- Wolff Sales Inc
- Donaldson Capital Management LLC
- Dalton Strategic Investment Services, Inc
- Benefit Associates Inc
- House Investments Securities Inc
- Biechele Royce Advisers Inc
- Agape Investment Corporation
- City Securities Corporation
- Martin's Capital Management LLP
- Reality Mortgage Company
- Wellington Group Inc
- Cs Capital Management, Inc
- Chael, Paul R Chapter 13 Trustee
- Mainstream Investment Advisers, LLC
- A and W Investments
- Charles Tax Service, Inc
- Cyrca Inc
- First Financial Resources
- First National Investment
- Galecki Financial Management Inc
- IMC Advisors LLC
- Irwin Union Investor Services, Inc.
- Primary Financial Company, Inc.
- Spelman and Co, Inc
- Windsor Financial Services Inc
- Column Capital Advisors LLC
- American Equity Mortgage
- 1st Option Financial
- Henthorn Agency Inc
- Hirt & Middendorf Office
- Indiana Securities LLC
- Korhorn Financial Group Inc
- Main Street Capital Management Inc
- Meridian Investment Advisor Inc
- Spencer Group
- Streamlined Mortgage
- Unified Management Corp
- Wynkoop Brokerage
- America Financial Planning LLC
- Banc One Securities Corp
- Gregory Zent & Swanson, Inc
- Irwin Union Securities, Inc.
- J & C Investments Inc
- Jpmorgan Chase Bank, National Association
- Nissan of Muncie, LLC
- Redwood Investment Advisors, Ltd.
- Financial Network Investment Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.