- Chrysler LLC
- General Motors Corporation
- Indiana Arcelormittal Harbor LLC
- The Harrison Steel Castings Co
- Belden Wire & Cable Company
- HAYNES INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- Howmet Corporation
- Indianapolis Casting Corporation
- Sovereign Tool & Engineering, LLC
- Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- Intat Precision Inc
- Madison Precision Products, Inc.
- REA Magnet Wire Company Inc
- Rochester Metal Products Corp
- Alcoa Automotive - Indiana Assembly and Fabricatin
- Fort Wayne Foundry Corporation
- Seymour Tubing, Inc.
- Wabash Alloys, L.L.C.
- Aero Metals Inc
- Dalton Corporation, Kendallville Manufacturing Fac
- Citation Foundry Corporation
- Hydro Aluminum North America, Inc.
- Nucor Corporation
- General Aluminum Manufacturing Co Inc
- Gunite EMI Corporation
- General Cable Industries, Inc.
- Beta Steel Corp.
- Essex Group, Inc.
- Lasalle Steel Company
- Indiana Tube Corporation
- I/N Tek
- Novelis Corporation
- Superior Aluminum Alloys, LLC
- Tdy Industries, Inc.
- TI Group Automotive Systems LLC
- Quemetco Inc
- Diversified Machine, Inc.
- Lock Joint Tube LLC
- Netshape Technologies, Inc.
- Dietrich Industries, Inc.
- Citizens Gas & Coke Utility
- Grede Foundries, Inc
- Plymouth Tube Company
- Bremen Castings, Inc.
- Harrison Ironworks LLC
- Steel Technologies Inc.
- Consolidated Fabrication & Constructors, Inc.
- Jupiter Aluminum Corporation
- Heidtman Steel Products, Inc.
- Outokumpu Stainless Plate Inc
- Robinson Steel Co Inc
- Bon L Manufacturing Company
- Ntk Precision Axle Corporation
- Patrick Industries, Inc.
- Allegheny Ludlum Corporation
- Ward Aluminum Casting Inc
- Ward Corporation
- Martinrea Industries, Inc.
- Manchester Metals, LLC
- Contech US LLC
- Indiana Steel and Wire Company, LLC
- Indiana Harbor Coke Company LP
- Indalex Inc.
- United States Steel Corp
- Eagle Steel Products Inc
- Foundry Services, Inc
- Kobelco Metal Powder of America, Inc.
- Elixir Industries
- AK Steel Corporation
- Atlas Foundry Company Inc
- Gartland Foundry Company, Inc.
- S.U.S. Cast Products, Incorporated
- Union Electric Steel Corporation
- Arcelormittal USA Inc
- Littler Diecast Corporation
- Mason Corporation.
- Mi-Tech Steel, Inc
- Ross Mould, Incorporated
- Sanlo Inc
- Scepter, Inc.
- Scott Brass Inc
- Ctc Casting Technologies, Inc.
- Metal Technologies Auburn, LLC
- Bock Industries, Inc.
- Arcelormittal Holdings Inc.
- Colwell, Inc
- Mi-Tech Metals Inc
- Closure Systems International Inc.
- Al-Fe Heat Treating Inc
- R & T Steel and Wire Co LLC
- Coating Consultants, LLC
- Excel Manufacturing, Inc.
- Nelson Acquisition, LLC
- Nikkei Mc Aluminum America, Inc.
- Valbruna Slater Stainless Inc.
- Cerro Wire & Cable Co Inc
- Accurate Castings Inc
- Isg Chicago Cold Rolling, Inc.
- Mmi Products, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.