- United Air Lines, Inc
- Illinois Central Railroad Company (inc)
- Illinois Bell Telephone Company
- American Express Travel Related Services Company,
- Allied Domestic Forwarding, Inc.
- United States Postal Service
- City of Chicago
- Export Packaging Co., Inc.
- Verizon North Inc
- The Peoples Gas Light and Coke Company
- Allied Tube & Conduit Corporation
- Verizon Business Global LLC
- Consolidated Medical Transport
- Union Pacific Railroad Company Inc
- Eagle Express Lines Inc
- Illinois Central School Bus LLC
- Affina Corporation
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Illinois State Board of Education
- City of Springfield
- Midcoast Aviation, Inc.
- Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corp
- Cellco Partnership
- Earl L Henderson Trucking Company
- Export Packaging Co, Inc
- Certified Grocers Midwest, Inc
- Sears Logistics Services, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- SOO Line Railroad Company Inc
- Northwest Airlines, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Freight Car Services, Inc.
- Cook-Dupage Transportation Company, Inc.
- U.S. United Barge Line, LLC
- Amergen Energy Company LLC
- Verizon Business Network Services Inc.
- Veolia Transportation Services, Inc.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. (ny)
- Avw, Inc.
- B P Oil Pipeline Company
- Yrc Inc.
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics, LLC
- United Parcel Service, Inc (oh)
- Heritage Crystal Clean LLC
- Laidlaw International, Inc.
- The Bekins Company Inc
- United States Cellular Operating Company of Chicag
- Southwest Airlines Co
- New Albertson's, Inc.
- USA Truck, Inc
- Homedirect, Inc.
- Garrett Aviation Services LLC
- Ameritech Services, Inc.
- Ait Worldwide Logistics, Inc.
- 360 Communications Company
- K.R. Drenth Trucking, Inc.
- The Custom Companies Inc
- Illinois Consolidated Telephone Company
- General Electric Railcar Services Corporation
- Fox Television Stations, Inc
- Swissport Cargo Services, Inc.
- Railbox Company
- Wls Television, Inc.
- Yrc Inc
- Medical Express Ambulance Service, Inc.
- UPS Freight, Inc
- AT&T Mobility LLC
- Aerial Communications Inc
- Illinois Power Company
- Pace The Suburban Bus Division of The Regional Tra
- Federal Express Corporation
- Waste Management of Illinois, Inc.
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Groot Recycling & Waste Service Inc
- Positive Connections, Inc.
- Servicios Corporativas Gatx, S.C.
- American Eagle Airlines Inc
- Dohrn Transfer Company
- Central Illinois Public Service Company
- DOT Transportation, Inc.
- G & D Transportation, Inc.
- Unlimited Vending, Inc.
- Continental Air Transport Co Inc
- Terminal Railroad Assn of St Louis
- NBC-Ntop Holding, Inc.
- Northern Indiana Commuter Transportation District
- Midwest Generation, LLC
- Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.
- McLeod Express, LLC
- Menlo Worldwide Forwarding, Inc.
- Michaels Stores, Inc.
- Peacock Engineering Company Inc
- SCR Medical Transportation, Inc.
- Bnsf Railway Company
- Caterpillar Logistics Services, Inc.
- Brinks US
- Central Illinois Light Company
- Wgn Continental Broadcasting Company
- United Air Lines, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.