- Hewlett-Packard Company
- St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Ltd.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- University of Idaho
- Coldwater Creek Outlet Stores, Inc.
- Boise State University
- Jewel Food Stores, Inc.
- Kootenai Hospital District
- Amalgamated Sugar Company, The LLC
- Idaho State University
- Washington Closure Co LLC
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Potlatch Corporation
- Windsor Window Company
- Washington Group International, Inc.
- Albertson's LLC
- Hagadone Hospitality (inc)
- Blue Cross of Idaho Health Service Inc
- Portneuf Medical Center, Inc
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center, Inc
- Melaleuca, Inc.
- Young Men's Christian Association of Boise, Idaho,
- Ammunition Accessories Inc
- Mc Cain Foods Usa, Inc
- Veterans Health Administration
- Sun Valley Company
- Bureau of Land Management
- Motivepower, Inc.
- College of Southern Idaho
- Trace, Inc
- Washington Group International (ohio Corporation)
- Basic American, Inc
- Artco (us), Inc.
- Audiology Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mk Capital Corporation
- Morrison-Knudsen Engineers, Inc.
- Blackfoot School District 55
- Kit Manufacturing Company
- Washington Group International Inc
- Electronic Data Systems Corporation
- County of Kootenai
- New Schweitzer LLC
- Sorrento Lactalis, Inc
- Community Council of Idaho, Inc.
- Mercy Medical Center
- County of Ada
- Thomas Management Corporation
- Center Partners Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
- Lewis-Clark State College
- A Full Life Agency Inc
- National Projects Inc
- Washington International, Inc.
- CTI-Ssi Food Services, LLC
- Boise Cascade, L.L.C.
- Boise White Paper L L C
- The Corporation of The President of The Church of
- Thompson Cyprus Creek Mining Company
- Washington Government Environmental Services Compa
- West Valley Medical Center, Inc.
- Madison County Memorial Hospital
- United States Postal Service
- Coldwater Creek Inc.
- American Drug Stores, Inc.
- Regence Blueshield of Idaho, Inc.
- Clear Springs Foods Inc
- Boise City Corporation
- Basic American, Inc.
- Department of Correction Idaho
- Parrott Mechanical Inc
- Tax Commission, Idaho State
- Wii/Contrack Pacer Forge Joint Venture
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Bonner General Hospital Inc
- Weiser Labor Pool Association Inc
- Litehouse, Inc.
- County of Canyon
- Bmh Inc
- Forest Service
- National Structures, Inc
- Nez Perce Tribe
- Idaho Elks Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc.
- Woodgrain Millwork, Inc.
- TLC Home Health Care Inc
- Safeway Inc
- Costco Wholesale Corporation
- Guerdon Enterprises, LLC
- Idaho Supreme Potatoes, Inc.
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
- R.C. Willey Home Furnishings
- Advanced Input Devices, Inc.
- Mountain View Hospital, LLC
- Gritman Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- Watson Agency, Inc
- J. R. Simplot Company
- Idaho Potato Packers Corporation
- United States Department of the Air Force
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes
- Target Corporation
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.