- Aikane Pacific Corporation
- Alaka'i Mechanical Corporation
- Group Builders Inc
- Ono Construction, LLC
- Pacific Shipyards International, LLC
- South Pacific Steel Corp
- Opportunity Management Hawaii, Inc.
- Heide & Cook, Ltd.
- Mecon Hawaii Limited
- Dorvin D. Leis Co, Inc.
- A-1 A-Lectrician, Inc.
- Wasa Electrical Services, Inc.
- Hinchcliff Drywall Construction and Supply LLC
- Beachside Roofing, LLC
- Bruce Matson Company Inc.
- Lee RHS Inc
- Paul's Electrical Contracting LLC
- Qn Electric, Inc.
- V & C Drywall Contractors' Inc
- Goodfellow Bros., Inc.
- Quality General, Inc.
- Jayar Construction, Inc.
- Alert Alarm of Hawaii
- Tropical Roofing & Raingutters
- Acutron Co., Inc.
- J D Painting & Decorating
- Paul's Electrical Service Inc
- Electricians, Inc.
- Alert Holdings Group, Inc
- CTS Earthmoving, Inc.
- Sealtech, Inc
- Thyssenkrupp Elevator Corporation
- All Pool & Spa Inc.
- Commercial Electric, Inc.
- Jade Painting, Inc.
- M Shiroma Painting Co Inc
- Unitek Insulation, LLC
- We Painting, Inc
- Shinco Management, Inc.
- APAC Mechanical, Inc.
- Commercial Roofing & Waterproofing Hawaii, Inc.
- Commercial Plumbing Inc.
- M Watanabe Electrical Contractor Inc
- Ameron International Corporation
- Anthony Gregory
- Biven's Electric, Inc.
- Commercial Sheetmetal Co., Inc.
- Concrete Coring Co. of Hawaii, Inc.
- Critchfield Pacific, Inc.
- D. Zelinsky & Sons of Hawaii, Inc.
- Darcey Builders Inc
- Ferguson Enterprises
- International Roofing & Building Construction, Inc
- Island Flooring Company, Inc.
- Joslin Service Corp
- Master Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Petrochem Insulation, Inc.
- Quality Masons Inc
- Standard Sheetmetal & Mechanical Inc.
- Tile Craft Inc
- P A Harris Electric
- Tradewind Plastering & Drywall, Inc.
- Swanson Steel Company, Inc.
- Ikaika Masonry & Utilities
- Affiliated Construction LLC
- Alii Glass & Metal, Inc.
- Associated Steel Workers Ltd Inc
- Calvin I Matsuoka Sr
- CB Tech Services, Inc.
- Color Dynamics, Inc.
- Electricians Hawaii, Inc.
- R Electric, Inc.
- R.J.'s Electrical and Communication L.L.C.
- Reef Development of Hawaii Inc
- Site Engineering Inc
- Siu's Electric Corp.
- Yamada Paint Contracting, Inc.
- Elite Mechanical, Inc.
- Lewis, Steven D B A Apex Painting & Decorating
- Haleakala Investment Co., Ltd.
- Vans Flooring and Tile Inc
- Alcal/Arcade Contracting, Inc.
- Complete Mechanical Inc.
- Endo Painting Service, Inc.
- Hawaii Woodcrafts, Inc.
- Society Contracting LLC
- Summit Electrical Corporation
- Guy's Superior Interior Inc
- Island Demo, Inc.
- Earl's Painting & Wall Covering, Inc.
- General Trades & Services, Inc.
- Serco Inc.
- Williams Hawaii, Inc.
- David's Fencing, Inc.
- Hirota Painting Co Inc
- K & R Plumbing
- Keeno Farms Construction Company, Inc
- Nakamura, R M Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors In
- Pacific Current Electrical Contractors LLC
- Ridgetop Hawaii Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.