- Robert Half International Inc.
- McKesson Information Solutions LLC
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- The Sullivan Group
- Delta Technology, LLC
- Allstaff Management, Inc.
- Advance Personnel Services
- Nova Corporation
- Elavon, Inc.
- Tfe, Inc.
- Worldspan, LP
- Hollidex (beligium), Inc
- Ics Contract Services, LLC
- Seasons Finest, Inc.
- U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
- Careerbuilder, LLC
- Initial Contract Services Inc
- Internet Security Systems Canada, Inc.
- Labor Staffing, Inc
- TLC Nursing Services Inc
- Orkin, Inc.
- Macy's Systems and Technology, Inc.
- Demo & Sales Inc
- Autotrader.com, Inc.
- Radiant Systems, Inc.
- Randstad Staffing Services, L.P.
- Sage Software, Inc
- General Electric Capital Corporation
- Jac Nursing Registry International, Inc.
- ACS State Healthcare, LLC
- Checkfree Services Corporation
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Allied Security, LLC
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- Jacobson Packaging Company, L.C.
- Medquist Transcriptions, Ltd
- Per-SE Technologies, Inc.
- American Facility Services, Inc.
- Ortec International Usa, Inc.
- Pro Source Inc
- Asi Technical Services, Inc.
- Gc Services Limited Partnership
- Corporate Management Inc
- Nationwide Credit Inc
- Ssa Security, Inc
- Convergent Resources, Inc.
- Metropolitan Security Services, Inc.
- Computer Generated Solutions Inc
- Tfa Logistics Group
- The Coleman Group Inc
- Callaway Partners, LLC
- O'Grady Peyton International USA Inc
- Ndchealth Corporation
- ASAP Staffing, LLC
- Randstad North America, L.P.
- Global Payment Systems LLC
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- We're Ready To Assemble Inc
- Quality Technology Services, L.L.C.
- Global Resource Management, Inc.
- Diamond Crystal Brands, Inc. (delaware)
- Gate Safe, Inc
- Redprairie Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems, Inc
- Cambridge Placements, Inc
- Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
- Ricoh Electronics, Inc.
- Verisign, Inc.
- ServiceMaster Consumer Services Limited Partnershi
- Interactive Communications International, Inc.
- Pless Security Inc
- Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
- Webmedx, Inc.
- Guardsmark, Llc.
- Entertainment Distribution Company, Inc.
- Focus Receivables Management, LLC
- Inovis Usa, Inc.
- Isd Holdings, Inc.
- Atlanta BBDO Inc
- Tasq Technology, Inc.
- Miller Zell, Inc.
- Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
- Paramedical Service of America Inc
- American Software USA Inc
- Cortech, LLC
- Worldspan L P
- Infor Global Solutions (massachusetts), Inc.
- Oracle Systems Corporation
- Rite Way Service Inc
- The Receivable Management Services Corporation
- Tindol Cleaning Services, Inc
- Tempmate Inc
- Cmerix Group, LLC
- Royston LLC
- Ramcor Services Group, Inc.
- TLC Health Care Services, Inc.
- ADT Security Services, Inc.
- Universal Tax Systems Inc
- MBNA Marketing Systems, Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.