- Dal-Tile Services, Inc.
- Thermal Ceramics Inc
- Georgia Viracon Inc
- Viracon, Inc.
- Anchor Glass Container Corporation
- Certainteed Corporation
- Owens Corning Sales, Inc
- Continental Commercial Products, LLC
- Crane Plumbing LLC
- Oil-Dri Corporation of Georgia
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Inc
- Imerys USA Inc
- Johns Manville Corp
- Cherokee Brick & Tile Company
- Metromont Materials Corp
- Bea Development Group Inc
- Glit, Inc.
- Classic Surrounds, LLC
- Southern Concrete Construction Co., Inc.
- The Foley Products Company
- Burgess Pigment Co.
- Cardinal Glass Industries Inc
- Conart, Inc.
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Lafarge North America, Inc
- Saint-Gobain Desjonqueres North America, Inc.
- Toto U.S.A., Inc.
- Southern Sample Company
- Cemex Cement, Inc.
- AGC Flat Glass North America, Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Keystone Memorials, Inc.
- Oldcastle Glass, Inc
- Ernst Concrete Inc
- Tindall Corporation
- Atlanta Structural Concrete Company
- General Shale Brick Inc
- Lafarge Building Materials Inc.
- Standard Concrete Products, Inc
- Walker Concrete Company, Inc.
- Atlanta Marble Mfg., Inc.
- Coreslab Structures (atlanta) Inc.
- Architectural Concrete Company, Inc.
- Diversitech Corporation
- Oldcastle Industrial Minerals, Inc.
- Elan Technology, Inc.
- Apac, Inc.
- Quikrete Companies, Inc.
- New Ngc, Inc
- Applied Ceramics, Inc.
- Oldcastle Precast, Inc
- Pine Hall Brick Co Inc
- Top South, Inc.
- Carbo Ceramics Inc.
- Precision Medical, Inc.
- AAA Concrete Products Corp.
- Global Material Technologies Inc
- Granite Pro Inc
- Jimco Integrated Services Inc
- Scruggs Concrete Company
- Ceradyne Inc
- Boral Bricks Inc.
- Cornerstone Modular Homes
- Ernst Enterprises, Inc.
- Industrial Insulation Group, LLC
- Pavestone Company, L.P.
- Suncrest Stone, Inc.
- Turner Concrete, Inc
- Bonsal American, Inc.
- Thomas Concrete of Georgia, Inc.
- Anasteel & Supply Company, LLC
- Candler Concrete Products Inc
- Cmt South Carolina, LLC
- Concrete Express, Inc
- Custom Glass Atlanta, Inc.
- Florida Rock Industries, Inc.
- Glit/Disco, Inc.
- Newmark International, Inc
- Old World Casting, Inc
- Polyvision Corporation
- Thomas Concrete Industries, Inc.
- United States Gypsum Company
- Xella Aircrete North America Inc.
- Brice Stonage
- East Coast Concrete & Materials, Inc
- Jd's Glassworks Inc
- Purification Cellutions LLC
- Sanco, Inc
- Stone Systems of Atlanta, LLC
- Willcan, Inc.
- Custom Glass & Doors, Inc.
- Cetco Oilfield Services Company
- Multistone Usa, Inc.
- Ready Mix USA
- Sherman Industries, Inc.
- Southern Drainage Products & Supply
- Toto Usa, Inc
- Walker Concrete Company Inc
- Engineered Stone Products, Inc.
- Martin Marietta Materials Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.