- Robert Half International Inc.
- Dt Express LLC
- Russell Brands, LLC
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Company
- Medical College of Georgia
- McKesson Information Solutions LLC
- Georgia Department of Transportation
- World Travel Partners Group Inc
- United States Department of the Army
- The Fulton Dekalb Hospital Authority
- Avondale Mills, Inc
- Marketsource Inc
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Clayton County Board of Education
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (georgia)
- County of Gwinnett
- Bibb County Board of Education (inc)
- Central Georgia Health Systems, Inc.
- Aladdin Mills, Inc
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Inc.
- Internal Revenue Service
- The Medical Center of Central Georgia Inc
- Brooks County Hospital Authority
- McG Health Inc
- The Sullivan Group
- Holiday Pacific Partners Limited Partnership
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions
- University Health Services, Inc.
- American Family Life Assurance Co of Columbus
- Equity Group-Georgia Division LLC
- Kennestone Hospital At Windy Hill, Inc.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Dekalb Regional Healthcare System Inc
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Inc
- A S A Holdings Inc
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Piedmont Hospital, Inc.
- Kennametal, Inc.
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Mount Vernon Mills Inc
- Northside Hospital Inc
- Georgia Power Company
- Dekalb Medical Center, Inc.
- Progressive Logistics Services, LLC
- The Army United States Department of
- Athens Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- City of Atlanta
- AT&T Corp.
- Georgia Department of Human Resources
- Cellco Partnership
- Emory University
- United States Postal Service
- National Product Services Inc
- Box USA Manufacturing Group of Georgia, Inc.
- Veterans Health Administration
- Perdue Incorporated
- Valdosta State University
- Ciba Vision Corporation
- Delta Technology, LLC
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System, Inc.
- AT&T Mobility LLC
- Cable News Network Lp, Lllp
- Norman W Fries, Inc
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation
- St. Joseph's/Candler Health System, Inc.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Foundation, Inc.
- Goodwill of North Georgia Inc
- Choicepoint Services Inc
- Centers For Disease Prevention and Longevity, In
- Centers For Disease Control & Prevention
- Georgia Southern University
- Candler Hospital, Inc.
- City of Savannah
- Floyd Healthcare Management, Inc.
- Cobb Hospital, Inc
- The Medical Center Inc
- County of Dekalb
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Fieldale Farms Corporation
- Southern Company Services Inc
- Ehca Eastside, LLC
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Inc.
- SunTrust Bank
- Allstaff Management, Inc.
- Apple Two Associates, Inc
- Heery International, Inc.
- Archbold, John D Memorial Hospital Inc
- Bird Blue Body Company
- Primerica Life Insurance Company
- Advance Personnel Services
- Nova Corporation
- Sanderson Farms, Inc
- Claxton Poultry Farms, Inc.
- North Georgia Conference of The United Methodist C
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.