- News World Communications, Inc.
- Cnc Unlimited Services, Inc.
- Tiempos USA Inc
- Congressional Quarterly, Inc.
- Gannett Co Inc
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- National Academy of Sciences
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Inc
- Government Executive
- Hanley Wood LLC
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Perseus Realty Capital, LLC
- Congressional Quarterly Inc
- Multi-Media Holdings, Inc
- Regnery Publishing, Inc
- National Retail Federation, Inc.
- Eagle Publishing, Inc
- National Geographic Enterprises, Inc
- Atlantic Media, Inc.
- The Magazine Group Inc
- America's Community Banking Partners, Inc
- European & Pacific Stars and Stripes
- People Magazine
- Time Inc
- Center For Science In The Public Interest
- Schawk, Inc.
- USA Today Washington DC Bureau
- The New York Times Company
- Caring Magazine
- Catholic University of America
- Americans For The Arts
- Helen Dwight Reid Educational Foundation, Inc.
- Marcus Uppe, Inc.
- The Washington Newspaper Publishing Company LLC
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (inc)
- The Mc Graw-Hill Companies Inc
- Balmar, Inc.
- Environment & Energy Publishing, LLC
- Smartbrief, Inc.
- Smithsonian Institution
- The Atlantic Monthly Group Inc
- The George Washington University
- The National Academies Press
- Warren Communication News
- K R Washington Bureau
- Iran Times, Inc
- Alm Media, Inc.
- Clinical Chemistry Inc
- Center For The Study of Services
- Aipla Quarterly Journal
- The New Republic LLC
- United States Dept of Transportation
- Jarboe Printing Company, Inc.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- The Star Minneapolis & Tribune
- Merrill Corporation
- Hearst Newspapers
- Paige Publications Inc
- The American Prospect Inc
- The Oil Daily
- Times The Korea Inc
- United States Department of the Navy
- Atlantic Information Services, Inc
- Saul's Lithograph Company Inc
- Celebrity Service International Inc
- Hopkins Johns University
- Meyers Group, The LLC
- News Communications Inc
- West Publishing Corporation
- Independent Petroleum Association of America.
- The Washington Blade Inc
- Afro-American Newspaper
- Crain Communications, Inc.
- Committee For Economic Development
- Foreign Policy
- Joint Plumbing Apprentice & Journeymen Training In
- Leadership Directories Inc
- Petroleum Independent Publishers Inc
- Senoda, Inc.
- Washington Golf Monthly Inc
- Biblical Archaeology Society
- Heb Inc
- Inside Higher Ed
- Washington Monthly Publishing LLC
- White House Historical Association
- American Visions Communications Inc
- David L Andrukitis Inc
- Grassroots Enterprise, Inc.
- Howard University, Inc.
- Judy Diamond Associates, Inc.
- Local Fashion Media Group
- The Christian Science Publishing Society
- The Current Newspapers Inc
- J P Enterprises Inc
- Eastern Photoprint Co Inc
- B P Printers & Office Supply Inc
- Energy Intelligence Group Inc
- Public Affairs Consultants of America Inc
- American Public Works Association
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.