- Automated Waste Disposal Inc
- Superior Waste Disposal, Inc
- Connecticut Waste Processing
- Metal Management Aerospace, Inc.
- City Carting Holding Company, Inc.
- USA Hauling & Recycling, Inc.
- Covanta ARC LLC
- ADS of Connecticut
- Waste Management of Connecticut, Inc
- Bridgeport Resco Company LP
- Public Works Landfill Refuse
- We Recycle , Inc
- Capital Recycling of Connecticut, Inc.
- Allied Snowplowing & Removal & Sanding Service Cor
- Demaximis Inc
- Criscitelli Enterprises
- Covanta Mid-Conn, Inc.
- United Oil Recovery, Inc.
- Covanta Energy Group, Inc
- D.W. Transport & Leasing, Inc.
- Bristol Covanta Inc
- Paines Inc
- F.E. Crandall Disposal, Inc.
- Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority
- Diversified Waste Disposal Inc
- Regional Transfer Systems Inc
- W P C A
- Earth Technology II, LLC
- All Waste Incorporated
- Central Plowing Inc
- Grass Island Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Hanna Paper Recycling, Inc.
- Mc Vac Environmental Services Inc
- Murphy Road Recycling, LLC
- Sterling Superior Services Inc
- We Recycle , Inc.
- Your New Hauler Inc
- Enviro Recycling Corp
- Nlr, Inc.
- Mercator Industries
- Synagro Technologies, Inc
- Waterbury Landfill Associates
- Veolia Water
- Waste Conversion Technologies, Inc
- Copes Rubbish Removal Inc
- Commercial Street LLC
- A Advantage Waste Services, LLC
- Fcr Inc.,
- Windsor Sanitation, Inc.
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
- Advanced Recycling Corporation
- Energysolutions LLC
- Envirite, Inc.
- Finkeldey Inc
- Finocchio Brothers Inc
- Fleet Environmental Services, LLC
- Frank Perrotti & Sons Inc
- Lostocco Refuse Service LLC
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Thames River Recycling Inc
- Town and Country Refuse Removal Inc
- Town of Guilford
- F E Crandall Disposal, Inc
- Independent Refuse Service, Inc.
- John's Refuse Removal, Inc.
- Tri-S Environmental Services Inc.
- P & G Sanitation Inc
- P & J Trucking, Inc.
- Elm City Recycling, LLC
- Enviro-Safe, Corp.
- Waste Materials Trucking Co., Inc
- Aduromed Corporation
- Manchester Recycling & Materials, LLC
- Recyclin Services Connecticut Inc
- Recycling Technologies Inc
- Springer Sanitation Inc
- Transfer Systems Inc
- Big Little Sanitation (co)
- Stanley H Topar Inc
- Elmers Trucking Inc
- City of Torrington
- Greenwich Recycling Co Inc
- Netco-Waterbury, Limited Partnership
- Verutek Technologies, Inc
- Willimantic Waste Paper Co, Inc
- J. A. James, Inc.
- A A A Cerreta Carting & Demolition, LLC
- American Recycling Company, Inc.
- Connecticut Marine Service Inc
- Coastal Waste Services Inc
- Connecticut Resource Recovery
- Durham Middlefield Interlocal Agreement Advisory B
- D A Vento Refuse Co
- Environmental Remediation Inc
- Hartford Landfill Mdc-Crra-Mid CT Project
- Hawley Sweeping Co Inc
- J Rose Associates LLC
- Kropp Environmental Contractors, Inc
- Latella Rubbish Removal LLC
- Logano Transfer
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.