- United States Dept of Interior
- Noble Energy Production, Inc
- Encana Oil & Gas (usa) Inc.
- B P America Production Company
- Evergreen Resources Inc
- Exxonmobil Oil Corporation
- Evergreen Operating Corp
- Flint Energy Services Inc
- Cig Field Services Company
- Halliburton Company
- St. Mary Energy Company
- Mariner Energy Resources, Inc.
- Whiting Oil and Gas Corporation
- Kerr-Mcgee Operating Corporation
- Eastern Colorado Well Service LLC
- McMurry Oil Co
- Barrett Resources International Corporation
- Fidelity Exploration & Production Company
- Halliburton Energy Services, Inc
- Shenandoah Energy & Questar, Inc.
- St Mary Operating Company, Inc
- The Anschutz Corp
- US Datalog Technology
- Usgs Central Region
- Westerngeco LLC
- Monument Well Service Co.
- Pason Systems USA Corp
- Azimuth Energy, LLC
- Pearl Development Company
- Roustabout Specialties, Inc
- The Hallwood Group Incorporated
- A & W Water Service, Inc.
- BJ Services Company
- Gary-Williams Production Company
- Key Energy Services, Inc.
- United Diamond
- Schlumberger Technology Corp
- Aspect Energy, LLC
- J-W Operating Company
- Newfield Exploration Company
- Petro-Canada Resources (usa) Inc.
- Dynamic Drilling Fluids, LLP
- Evergreen Resources, Inc
- Eog Resources, Inc
- Suncore Energy Natural Gas AME
- Excel Directional Technologies, LLC
- Pure Energy Services (usa), Inc.
- Tricon Geophysics, Inc.
- Lags Exploration
- Maverick Stimulation Co, LLC
- Tom Brown, Inc
- Action Oilfield Services, Inc
- Millers Oilfield Services LLC
- Western Lcm, Inc
- Aspect Abundant Shale LP
- Ensign United States Drilling Inc.
- Fiml Natural Resources LLC
- Maverick Coil Tubing Services, LLC
- Petroleum Development Corporation
- RDG Inc
- Colorado Interstate Gas Company
- Rocky Mountain Wireline Service, Inc.
- Tgs Offshore Geophysical Company
- Advantage Drilling Fluids LLC
- McElvain Oil & Gas Properties, Inc.
- Pure Energy
- Precision Air Drilling Services Inc
- F & M Construction, Inc.
- Front Range Energy, LLC
- Global Energy Holdings LLC
- J & F Services, Inc.
- Aspen Operating, Inc
- Alliance Energy Service Co, LLC
- Cordillera Energy Partners III, LLC
- M2 Midstream LLC
- Merit Energy Company
- Nautilus Resources LLC
- Rimrock Energy, LLC
- Shell Oil Company (inc)
- Sunward Corporation
- Conquest Oil Company
- Spicer Wireline Inc
- Brady Construction, Inc.
- Doug Sessions Construction Inc
- Duncan Oil, Inc.
- Gaza Drilling Inc
- Grynberg Petroleum Company
- Heli-Port Drilling, Inc.
- Prism Seismic Incorporated
- Rancher Energy Corp.
- Rocky Mountain Field Serv
- Stateline Trucking
- Bison Oil Well Cementing Inc
- Leed Energy Services
- Millers Oilfield Services, LLC
- Pioneer Natural
- Sanjel USA
- Peak Energy Resources Inc.
- Gasco Production Company
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.