- American Medical Response Ambulance Service, Inc
- Regional Transportation District
- American Medical Response, Inc.
- A M R of Colorado Inc
- University Physicians, Incorporated
- Laidlaw International, Inc.
- County of Morgan
- Roaring Fork Transportation Authority
- Cusa Transit Services, LLC
- Global Transportation
- Jefferson County Transportation
- Premier Services Ambulance Inc
- Metro Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Pridemark Paramedic Services, LLC
- Thompson School District R2j
- Special Transit
- Rural/Metro of Central Colorado, Inc
- Midwest Transport, Inc.
- County of Weld
- Action Care Ambulance, Inc.
- Alpine Taxi/Limo, Inc.
- First Transit
- Busco, Inc.
- Town of Vail Transit Department
- Mv Transportation, Inc.
- Summit Stage
- Airport Express, Inc
- Colorado Tour Line LLC
- Schafer-Schonewill and Associates, Inc
- Presidential Limousine Inc.
- Sleek & Unique Luxury Limousine, Inc
- County of Summit
- Laid Law Transit
- North Fork Ambulance Service Association
- Rocky Mountain Ambulance Service Inc
- Shamrock Taxi of Ft. Collins Inc.
- Steamboat Springs Transits
- Town of Avon
- Ute Pass Regional Ambulance District
- Vail Valley Transportation
- Eagle County Health Service District
- Fountain Ambulance Service, Inc.
- Douglas County School District
- Town of Silt Ambulance
- Kit Carson County Ambulance Service Inc
- Broadmoor Hotel, Inc.
- Boulder's Supers Shuttle
- Colorado Charter Lines Inc
- Clear Creek Ambulance Service Non Emergency
- Mkbs LLC
- Time Warner Entertainment - Advance/Newhouse Partn
- Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- Sunset Luxury Limousines Inc
- County of Grand
- Durham School Services L P
- Northglenn Ambulance Inc
- City of Durango
- The Town of Crested Butte
- Aex Inc
- Avanti Limousine
- American Medical Response Inc
- Casino Transportation, Inc
- Colorado Mountain Express, LLC
- Eco Eagle County Regional Transportation Authority
- Home James Transportation Services, Ltd Inc
- Life Care Medical, Inc.
- Platte Canyon Rescue Inc
- City Cab Co
- Fowler Rural Fire Protection
- Sedgwick County Ambulance
- Columbine Ambulance Service Inc
- Denver Lincoln Limousine Inc
- First Transit Inc
- Flight For Life Air Ambulance
- Laidlawtransit Services Inq
- Park North County Ambulance
- Upper San Juan Hospital District
- Yampa Fire Protection District
- Elbert Fire Protection District
- Weld County School District Re-4
- Greater Colorado Springs Inc
- Yuma Ambulance Service Business Office
- Capital City Ambulance LLC
- Corporate Choice Limo Inc
- County of Huerfano
- Estes Park Express, Ltd.
- Greyhound Lines, Inc.
- Intrigue Limousine
- Regents of The University of Colorado
- South Park Ambulance Dist
- Towne & Country Limousine Inc.
- Where 2 Transportation Inc
- Gilpin Ambulance, Inc.
- Alamosa City County Ambulance Service
- City of Loveland
- City of Fort Collins
- Clear Creek School District Re1
- Conejos County Ems
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.