- Oracle Systems Corporation
- Aricent US Inc.
- Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Ksl Recreation Management Operations, LLC
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Team-One Employment Specialists, LLC
- Disney Worldwide Services Inc
- Fox Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Knotts Berry Farm
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc
- Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino
- Venue Management Systems Inc.
- Elite Show Services, Inc.
- Sony Pictures Entertainment, Inc.
- Walt Disney Records Direct
- E4e, Inc.
- California Commerce Club, Inc.
- Maintenance Staff, Inc.
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Association
- Go-Staff, Inc.
- San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino
- Career Group, Inc.
- Star H-R
- Pebble Beach Corporation
- Innovative Tax Relief
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- California Department of General Services
- Sycuan Casino
- Technicolor Thomson Group, Inc
- Chico Csu Research Foundation
- Staffchex, Inc.
- Universal City Studios Productions Lllp, L.P.
- WF Cinema Holdings LP
- Staff Pro Inc.
- The Bell Gardens Bicycle Club
- Activision, Inc.
- Coast Personnel Services, Inc.
- Janitorial Management Services, Inc.
- Pala Casino Spa Resort
- Reliable Maintenance Incorporated
- Paramount Pictures Corporation
- WCO Hotels Inc
- Quality Auto Craft, Inc.
- Pebble Beach Co LLC
- Veritas Software Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Professional Security Consultants
- The Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino
- The Resource Collection Inc
- Workway Nursing Corp.
- L-O Coronado Hotel, Inc.
- Fidelity National Information Solutions
- Valet Parking Service, A California Ltd Partnershi
- East Valley Tourist Development Authority
- Makar Anaheim LLC
- Softscript Inc.
- Aviara Fsrc Associates Limited
- One Park Boulevard, LLC
- Major Protective Services, Inc.
- Documentum, Inc
- Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc
- Webex Communications, Inc.
- Global Building Services, Inc.
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Cph Monarch Hotel LLC
- Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
- DNC Parks and Resorts At Yosemite
- Walt Disney Imagineering Research & Development, I
- Jackson Rancheria Casino & Hotel
- Agua Caliente Casino
- Hawaiian Gardens Card Club, Inc.
- County of Los Angeles
- Dtrs St. Francis, L.L.C.
- Bristlecone Incorporated
- San Diego Unified School District
- Fluor Industrial Services Inc
- Bea Systems, Inc.
- Century Gaming Management Inc
- Pivotal Century Plaza Hotel LLC
- Warner Bros (transatlantic), Inc
- Unisys Corporation
- Table Mountain Casino
- Blaine Convention Services, Inc
- Hyatt Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Soboba Band of Luiseno Indians
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Aviara Resort Associates LP
- Manchester Grand Resorts, L.P.
- GTE Corporation
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Cnl Resort Lodging Tenant, LLC
- Atlas Hotels, Inc.
- Chumash Casino In Santa Ynez
- Ksl La Costa Resort Corporation
- Bergensons Property Services, Inc.
- Pacific Building Care, Inc.
- Rose Hills Mortuary Inc
- Sic Hotel Company
- Tarsadia, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.