- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Fleetwood Motor Homes-Calif.inc
- R V National Inc
- Krystal Koach Inc
- Gillig Corporation
- Project Rhodes Holding Corporation
- Prime Wheel Corporation
- Ford Motor Land Development Corporation
- Honda North America, Inc.
- Flowmaster, Inc.
- Edelbrock Corporation
- Injex Industries Inc
- Eldorado National (california), Inc.
- Thule Towing Systems LLC
- Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company
- Wheel Pros, Inc.
- Lifesparc, Inc
- Dana Structural Manufacturing, LLC
- Plasticolor Molded Products, Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Impco Technologies, Inc.
- Raytheon Company
- John Boyd Enterprises, Inc.
- Thmx Holdings, LLC
- Amrep Inc.
- Crower Cams & Equipment
- Marathon Industries Inc
- Shrin Corporation, A California Corporation
- Advanced Metalforming Technologies, Inc.
- Allianz Sweeper Company
- Pacific CST Ms Industries Co., Ltd
- Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company
- Royal Truck Bodies Inc
- Vahe Enterprises, Inc.
- Wilwood Engineering
- Spectrum Accessory Distributors, Inc
- Supreme Corporation
- Tiffany Coachworks Inc
- Asco Sintering Co.
- Limos By Tiffany, Inc.
- Bunker Corporation
- Center Line Wheel Corporation
- Indian Head Industries Inc
- R. A. Phillips Industries, Inc
- US Motor Works LLC
- Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.
- Dna Specialty, Inc.
- Morgan Trailer Mfg Co
- Unique Functional Products
- Douglas Wheel Inc.
- Intero Inc
- VT Specialized Vehicles Corporation
- Car Sound Exhaust System, Inc.
- Automoco LLC
- McLellan Industries, Inc.
- N & M Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp.
- Qb Rebuilders, Inc.
- Samson Motorcycle Products, Inc.
- Harbor Truck Bodies, Inc.
- Acme Headlining Co.
- Electrical Rebuilders Sales Inc
- Gibson Performance Corporation
- Pacific Truck Equipment, Inc.
- Danchuk Manufacturing, Inc.
- Cobra Engineering, Inc.
- Lippert Components, Inc.
- LSI Products Inc
- Mico, Inc
- Colgan Custom Manufacturing, Inc.
- Carter Industries, Inc.
- Cozad Trailer Sales, LLC
- R D Hall
- Rbw Industries Inc
- Sunny America & Global Autotec
- Tenneco Inc.
- Coachworks Holdings Inc
- Margus Automotive Electric Exchange Inc
- Craig Manufacturing Company Inc
- Delta Stag Manufacturing
- Kelly Aerospace, Inc.
- UNI Filter Inc
- Franklin Acquisition LLC
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Reporting
- Lazy Daze Inc.
- NRG Motorsports, Inc.
- Total Cost Involved Engineering, Inc
- Harley Murray, Inc.
- Navistar, Inc.
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Aisin Mfg., California
- Calhac, Inc.
- Carrillo Industries, Inc.
- Currie Enterprises
- Curtis Maruyasu America, Inc
- Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc.
- General Truck Body, Inc.
- J & J Enterprises
- New Century Industries Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.