- The Boeing Company
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Champion Envelope Corporation-West
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Solar Turbines Incorporated
- Tyco Thermal Controls LLC
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Inc
- Seagate Technology LLC
- National Steel & Shipbuilding Company
- Leiner Health Products Group Inc
- Fabco Automotive Corporation
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- PPG Archictectrural Finishes
- Kaiser Aluminum Fabricated Products, LLC
- Rohr, Inc
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Lightconnect, Inc.
- Technicolor Thomson Group, Inc
- International Paper
- Pfizer Inc.
- Medisense Inc
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Ruiz Food Products, Inc.
- Alstyle Apparel & Activewear Manufacturing Co Inc
- Bae Systems Land & Armaments Holdings Inc.
- Medtronic Minimed, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Levi Strauss & Co
- Perclose, Inc.
- Pharr-Palomar Inc
- Digidesign, Inc.
- Compucase Corporation
- Xmultiple Technologies, Inc
- Flextronics International USA Inc
- Ttm Printed Circuit Group, Inc.
- Allergan Specialty Therapeutics Inc
- Aerojet General Corporation
- International Window Corp
- Kavlico Corporation
- Bae Systems National Security Solutions Inc.
- United States Aluminum Corp
- B. Braun Medical Inc.
- Microsemi Corp.-Integrated Products
- St John Knits International Incorporated
- Ericsson Wireless Communications Inc.
- Medtronic Ave, Inc.
- Applied Biotech, Inc.
- Hearst Communication Inc
- Frances Mary Accessories Inc
- Nevada County Publishing Co
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Gallo Glass Company (inc)
- San Jose Mercury News
- Foster Poultry Farms
- Sayco Container Inc
- Techko, Inc.
- Automata, Inc.
- Lifescan, Inc.
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Sony Electronics Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- //os// Quest Diagnosticsnichols Institute
- Lynn Products Inc
- Bae Systems San Diego Ship Repair Inc.
- Callaway Golf Company
- Foundry Networks Holding Co.
- MMC Technology, Inc
- Robinson Helicopter Company, Inc.
- Dey, LP
- California Steel Industries, Inc.
- Remec Defense & Space, Inc.
- Pacific Bell Directory
- L-3 Communications Electron Technologies Inc
- Qlogic Switch Products, Inc.
- Gwi Corporate Services
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
- Shell Martinez Refining Company
- Ready Pac Produce, Inc.
- Acorn Plastics, Inc
- U.S. Borax Inc.
- Freedom Communications, Inc.
- OAKLEY, INC.
- Prime Media
- Celerity, Inc.
- GKN Aerospace Chem-Tronics Inc.
- China Custom Manufacturing, Ltd.
- Quebecor World (usa) Inc
- R V National Inc
- Kirkhill-Ta Co.
- Fleetwood Motor Homes-Calif.inc
- Entenmann's Inc
- American Poultry Co Inc
- Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- Price Pfister, Inc.
- Djo Incorporated
- Frito-Lay, Inc
- Pacific Crest Mills
- Pep West, Inc.
- Thales Avionics Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.