- Fidelity Information Services, Inc.
- Alltel Telecommunication Services Inc
- Heritage Company, Inc
- Magee Enterprises Inc
- Acxiom Rm-Tools, Inc.
- Service Professionals, Inc.
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Athletic World Advertising, Inc.
- Ict Group, Inc
- Lap Enterprises Inc
- Superior Protection Service, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- Data-Tronics Corp
- Mercy Medical Services, Inc.
- Arkansas Farm Bureau Federation Inc
- International Computer Systems Inc
- Acxiom Corporation
- Electronic Data Systems, LLC
- Securitas Security Services Usa, Inc
- Professional Security Inc
- Saatchi & Saatchi X, Inc.
- Gray Leasing Inc
- D & B Janitorial Services Inc
- First State Bank
- Laidlaw, Inc
- National Florist Directory Inc
- Olympia Publishing Inc
- Esi Group Inc
- Non-Profit Telemedia, Inc
- Boling Security Guard Inc
- Dixie Maintenance Service Inc
- The Watkins Company
- Nabholz, Inc.
- Staffmark Investment LLC
- University of Arkansas System
- Fujicolor Processing, Inc.
- Electronic Imaging Services, Inc.
- Guardsmark, Llc.
- North Little Rock School District
- Wellsco, Inc
- Global Janitorial Services Inc
- Nmf, Inc
- RSC Equipment Rental, Inc.
- R & M Enterprises, Inc.
- Mercy Information Services
- Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp.
- Dallco Industries, Inc
- Cranford Johnson Robinson Woods, Inc
- Lincare, Inc.
- Netgain Technologies
- Peopleworks of Arkansas, Inc
- Fourth Quarter Productions Inc
- Hot Springs Convention Visitor Bureau
- Burns International Security Services, Inc
- Concept Medical Staffing, LLC
- Employers Security Company
- Medcor Staffing Inc
- Preferred Medical Staffing Incorporated
- Commercial Mail Service Inc
- First Arkansas Bail Bond
- First Arkansas Bail Bond Co
- Integro Employment Services Inc
- Datapath, Inc.
- Protech Solutions Inc.
- Reliable Temporary Services
- Clear Mountain Refreshment Service, LLC
- R G I S Inventory Specialists
- S & B Enterprises Inc
- Dow Enterprises Inc
- H & H Service LLC
- Loomis Armored Us, Inc.
- Building Butler International
- Charley Leasing, LLC
- Choice Cleaning Contractors
- Computer Detective Co
- E&R Community Enterprises Corp
- Razorback Security Service Inc
- Sarasu It Solutions Ltd
- Uams Arkansas Care Psychiatry
- Blann Tractor Company
- Drs Services, Inc.
- Lockhart Medical Transcription Inc
- Alltel Communication, Inc.
- Bail Bonds Now Inc
- Delta Depot LLC
- Stone & Ward, Inc.
- Walsh Group Inc
- Kellogg Business Center
- Klean Inc
- Rgis LLC
- American Homepatient, Inc
- Aramark Corporation
- Arkansas Cotton Grower's Organizations, Inc
- Arkansas Scottish Country
- Department of Education Arkansas
- Dow Building Services Inc
- Employment Services, Inc
- Indemand Staffing of AR
- Intelistaf Group, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.