- Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Hopi Tribe
- The Cavanagh Law Firm
- Lewis and Roca LLP
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Quarles & Brady Streich Lang LLP
- Gallagher & Kennedy, A Professional Association In
- Attorney General, Arizona
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C.
- Jones Skelton & Hochuli PLC
- Phillips & Associates Law Offices PC
- DCI Group, L.L.C.
- Squire, Sanders & Dempsey L.L.P.
- Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A.
- Southwest Human Development, Incorporated
- Sacks Tierney P.a
- Alliance Defense Fund
- Osborn Maledon, P.A.
- Phillips & Associates Law Offices, PC
- Sanders & Parks, Professional Corporation
- Bass & Associates A Professional Corporation
- Clair H Abel
- Renaud, Cook, Drury, Mesaros, PA
- Gilbert Beus PLLC
- Gust Rosenfeld P.L.C.
- Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
- C Timothy White
- Jeffrey J Miller
- City Attorneys Office Criminal Division
- Goodwin Route PC
- Richard J Faletti
- Tiffany & Bosco, P.A.
- Robbins & Greene PA
- Gammage & Burnham PLC
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
- Margo L Shein L L C
- Shughart Thomson & Kilroy, P.C.
- Daniel W Evans
- Broening, Oberg, Woods, Wilson & Cass PC
- Curtis D Reimann
- Doyle Berman Murdy, P.C.
- E Z Messenger Attorney Service Incorporated
- Johnston, Maynerd, Grant & Parker, PLC
- Michael A Cordier
- Sugart, Thomson & Kilroy
- Thomas C Axelsen
- Relehien & Blake Solomon
- Waterfall, Economidis, Caldwell, Hanshaw & Villama
- Davis Miles Pllc
- Foster Parents Legal Solutions
- Goldberg & Osborne
- Jaburg & Wilk, PC
- Jackson White PC
- Jeffrey P Boshes
- Kutak Rock LLP
- Littler Mendelson Bacon and Dear Pllc
- Mc Cabe O'Donnell
- Mohr, Hackett, Pederson, Blakley & Randolph PC
- Robert L Villamana
- Solomon Relihan & Blake PC
- Susan L Watchman
- Taylor & Associates P LLC
- Treon Aguirre & Newman PA
- Warner, Angle, Roper & Hallam P C
- Brown, Arenofsky and Squire
- County Attorney Juvenile
- Leonard Collins & Gillespie PC
- Chandler and Udall LLP
- Goodwin Raup PC
- Mesch Clark & Rothschild, PC
- Mower Koeller Nebeker Carlson & Haluck
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid Inc
- Udall, Shumway, Blackhurst, Allen & Lyons, P C
- Ingrassia Fisher & Lorenz, P.C.
- Jardine, Baker, Hickman, and Houston, P.L.L.C.
- Jon N Frank
- Woodson, Delgadillo & Jacques LLC
- O'Steen, Van & Partners
- Anderson, Brody, Buchalter, Nemer PA
- Begam Lewis and Marks
- Ryan Rapp & Underwood, P.L.C.
- Taylor & Associates Pllc
- Damege and Burnham
- Haralson, Miller, Pitt & McAnally PLC
- Ian Neale
- Monroe & Associates, A Professional Corporation
- Hymson Goldstein & Pantiliat, P.C.
- Carson, Messinger, Elliott, Laughlin & Ragan Pllc
- Alapo West Corp
- Mangum, Wall, Stoops & Warden, P.L.L.C.
- Arizona Center For Disability Law
- Cameron C Artigue
- Cheifetz & Iannitelli PC
- Ekmark & Ekmark LLC
- Hammerman & Haultgren PC
- Holloway Odegard & Kelley PC
- Joe Keilp PC
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.