- E.D.S. Manufacturing, Inc
- Motorola Satellite Communications, Inc
- On Semiconductor Corporation
- Texas Instruments Tucson Corporation
- Neltec, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Comtech Efdata Corp.
- L-3 Communications Corporation
- Jabil Defense and Aerospace Services, LLC
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
- Rockford Corporation
- Alcatel-Lucent USA Inc.
- International Assemblers, Inc
- Sumco Phoenix Corporation
- Sumco Southwest Corporation
- Semflex, Inc.
- Charles E. Gillman Company
- Inter-Tel (delaware), Incorporated
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Motorola, Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Microsemi Corp.-Scottsdale
- C&D Technologies, Inc.
- Allied Tube & Conduit Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation
- Taser International Inc.
- Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation
- Sub-Zero Freezer Company, Inc.
- Ducommun Technologies, Inc.
- Global Solar Energy, Inc.
- Flip Chip International L.L.C.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Jabil Circuit, Inc.
- Nxp Semiconductors Usa, Inc
- Circuit Express, Inc.
- Jerrik Inc
- Tri-Tronics, Inc.
- VODAVI TECHNOLOGY, INC.
- Airborn Interconnect, Inc.
- Iml, Inc.
- Microgroup Manufacturing Inc
- Mitek Corporation
- Silverado Cable Company
- Telonics, Inc.
- Yazaki North America Inc
- Griffith Enterprises, LLC
- Pure Wafer Inc
- Antares Advanced Test Technologies, Inc.
- Pure Wafer Inc.
- Tooh Dineh Industries Inc
- Tusonix Inc
- Iota Holding Co.
- Corning Gilbert Inc.
- Dynaco Corp.
- International Rectifier Corporation
- Rf Micro Devices, Inc.
- Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
- Cirrus Logic, Inc.
- Hanchett Entry Systems, Inc.
- Kyocera Solar, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Semiconductor Components Ind Pr, Inc (de)
- Southwest Windpower, Inc.
- H E I, Inc
- Iridium Satellite LLC
- Fst Technical Services Inc
- Aetec International, Inc.
- Foresight Technologies, Inc.
- Tomar Electronics, Inc.
- A & A Electronics Assembly, Inc.
- Ctm Magnetics, Inc.
- Showcase Home
- West-Lite Supply Co. Inc.
- White Electronic Designs Corp
- Scg (czech) Holding Corporation (delaware)
- Bourget's Bike Works, Inc
- Lasertel Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Coil TEC of Arizona, Inc.
- Innovative Circuits Arizona, Inc.
- Prototron Circuits Southwest Inc
- Scg (malaysia Smp) Holding Corporation (delaware)
- Contract Manufacturing Service, Inc
- First Electronics, Inc.
- The Surface Mount Company
- Trompeter Electronics, Inc.
- Wells-Cti, Inc
- Xtant Technologies Inc
- Protek Devices LP
- Integrated Technology Corporation
- Swr Sound Corporation
- Avanti Circuits, Inc.
- Chelton Inc
- General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems, Inc
- Leoni Wiring Systems, Inc.
- Mss / Manufacturing Support Services, Inc.
- Retronix International
- State Tool & Manufacturing Co.
- Echo Mountain Realty, Inc.
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.