- Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Fac
- Colaska Inc.
- Rockford Corporation
- Cbj Public Works
- Arctic Slope Regional Construction Company, Inc.
- Wilder Construction Company
- Anchorage, Municipality of
- Ch2m Hill Constructors, Inc
- Weldin Construction Inc
- North Slope Telecom Inc,
- Brice Companies LLC
- New Horizons Telecom Inc
- Southeast Road Builders, Inc
- Colaska, Inc
- Alaska Road Boring Company
- Alaska Association Conservation Districts
- Drake Construction Inc
- A To Z Construction Service
- Paving Products Inc
- West Construction Company, Inc.
- World Wide Roofing & Construction Co., Inc.
- Asrc Energy Services II, Inc.
- Asrc Energy Services - Houston Contracting Company
- Doyon Industrial Group, LLC
- Dv Contracting Services
- Ron Webb Paving & Snow Removal, Inc
- Conam Constructors, Co.
- Flowline Alaska, Inc.
- Arete Construction Corporation
- McKenna Bros Paving, Inc
- Nanuq, Inc.
- Northcoast Construction Inc
- Brechan Enterprises, Inc.
- Bloom Enterprises Inc
- Bicknell, Inc
- Anderson Brothers Construction
- G & T Investments Corporation
- Northern Telecommunications Construction, Inc.
- Resource Development LLC
- Trucano Construction Co., Inc.
- Herndon Construction LLC
- Kopperud Transportation Inc
- R H Development LLC
- Globelink Telecom, Inc.
- Equipment Fleet, State of Alaska
- Ahtna Contractors LLC
- L&N/Mkb Joint Venture
- Peninsula Construction Inc
- Raven Contractors, Inc
- Tam Construction Inc
- Wayne Drake General Contractor
- World Equipment Inc
- Aglaq/Conam JV
- Ogard Leasing Inc.
- Acme Fence Company, Inc.
- Alaska Commercial Contractors, Inc.
- Alaska Marine Excavation LLC
- Alaska Land Clearing Inc
- Alaska Sure Seal
- Fairbanks Excavation LLC
- Coldfoot Environmental Services, Inc.
- Denali Steel Erection Inc
- Kake Tribal Corporation
- Hc Contractors, Inc.
- John-Wayne Construction Co Inc
- L S G LLC
- Nugget Construction & Rigging
- Paug-Vik Development Corporation
- Pileco Inc
- Shields Paving & Seal Coating
- Sockeye Asphalt Maintenance LLC
- Swalling Construction Co Inc
- Tj's Land Clearing Inc
- Yukon Construction, Inc.
- Foundation Services Inc
- Caddo Construction, LLC
- Bc Contractors, Inc.
- Afognak Construction & Excavating Inc
- 3 C Construction, Inc.
- Swaim Enterprises Inc
- Tamark Builders
- Alaska Infrared Asphalt Restoration Inc
- Alaska Professional Construction Inc
- Dirtworks, Inc
- Doyon Utilites, LLC
- Exclusive Landscaping and Paving, Inc
- Pacific Asphalt Inc
- Palmerco Construction Inc
- Prince of Wales Construction, Inc
- Reid Brothers Logging & Construction
- Seacoast Construction Company Inc
- Silver Fox Construction, LLC
- Storm Chasers Marine Services Inc
- Gastineau Contractors Inc
- Dna Construction
- Fairbanks Pumping & Thawing Inc
- Dynamic Energy Group LLC
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Inc
- L & N Ventures / Mkb Constructors, A Joint Venture
- Penninsula Asphalt Paving Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.