- Wise Metals Group LLC
- Nucor Steel - Decatur, L.L.C.
- National Copper & Smelting Company, Inc
- McWane, Inc
- McWane Inc
- Sanders Lead Company, Inc.
- Drummond Company, Inc.
- Citation Castings, LLC
- BASF Catalysts LLC
- Nucor Steel Tuscaloosa, Inc.
- Nucor Steel Birmingham, Inc.
- Reynolds Metals Company
- United States Pipe and Foundry Company LLC
- Citation Castings, Inc.
- Commscope, Inc.
- Thermalex, Inc.
- Southland Tube, Inc.
- Lee Brass Company
- Superior Metal Products Inc
- Cerro Wire Inc.
- Hanna Steel Corporation
- Doncasters Southern Tool LLC
- Robinson Foundry, Inc
- Central Castings Corporation
- Forte Power Systems, Inc.
- Simcala, Inc.
- Amsted Industries Incorporated
- Citation Casting, LLC
- Tubular Products Company
- Huron Valley Steel Corporation
- Nichols Aluminum
- Dura-Cast Inc
- Southern Metals Company, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Polycrystalline Silicon America Corp
- Southern Alloy Corporation
- Wabash Alloys, L.L.C.
- Alog, Corporation
- E & H Steel Corporation
- T D Y Industries Inc
- Mi-Tech Steel Alabama, Inc.
- Wh Industries Inc
- Pace Industries, Inc.
- Globe Metallurgical Inc.
- Glidewell Specialties Foundry Company
- American Tube Manufacturing, Inc.
- The Ford Meter Box Company Inc
- Tennessee Aluminum Processors Inc
- Cheyenne Steel Inc
- American Safety Tread Co Inc
- Whitefab Inc
- Talladega Casting & Machine Co Inc
- Jacobs Manufacturing Company
- Dayton Superior Corporation
- Stein Inc
- Tommie Corporation
- Prime Materials Recovery Inc
- Alabama Copper Bronze Co Inc
- Barry Pattern & Foundry Co Inc
- Jordan Scrap Inc
- Custom Industrial Fabricating, Inc.
- Multimetco Inc
- Neocon Usa, Inc.
- Pinson Valley Heat Treating Company, Inc.
- Worthington Steel Company of Decatur L.L.C.
- W J Bullock Incorporated
- Talladega Pattern & Aluminum Works Inc
- Imperial Casting Company, Inc.
- Icb Electronics Inc
- Dieco Corporation
- East Birmingham Bronze Foundry Inc
- Qsi Environmental & Industrial Fabricators, Inc
- Aluminum Technology Schmid North America, Inc.
- Metso Minerals Industries Inc
- Syndeo, LLC
- Gerrard Ovalstrapping
- Custom Chip Connections Inc
- Capstone Process Systems, LLC
- Gate City Steel Inc
- Delta Steel & Tube, Inc.
- Maeco Fabrications Inc
- Sandell Manufacturing Company, Inc
- Synectic Research and Analysis, Inc.
- International Specialty Products Inc.
- Telko Enterprises, Inc.
- Lawler Foundry Corporation
- Citation Corporation
- Bama Foundry, Inc.
- Bailey Bridges, Inc.
- Arora Technologies, Inc.
- C C H T LLC
- Nailfast Incorporated
- North American Die Casting, LLC
- Roller Die & Forming Co of Alabama Inc
- Shaw Heat Inc
- American Foam Cast, Inc.
- Hornsby Steel, Inc.
- Certex of Alabama, Inc.
- Vae Nortrak, Inc.
- Valley View Tube, Inc
- Cobert Bending Inc
The above list is compiled by ERI from available datasets either part of the public domain, survey permitted display, or leased from other vendors. Individual names are only from public domain data (source links provided). ERI does not necessarily utilize this data in any of its Assessor Series products or Salary Surveys; salary survey data is always anonymous (although participating organizations are shown in the Appendix of those reports). The semantic search is borrowed from ERI’s Nonprofit Comparables Assessor where boards of directors, employers, contractors, and contributors can be inter-related.
The Assessor Series® differentiates pay by 1,278 industries, 8,368 city/areas, any customized size (revenue, assets, employees), normalized to any date; ERI Salary Surveys and Abbott, Langer Association Surveys differentiate by industry, 2 revenue sizes and a data date of 31 March. Both use ERI’s enhanced Standard Industrial Classification codes (eSIC). Industry codes differ remarkably:
|Business is the making/selling of a product/service at a profit.
Example: The NAICS (North American Industrial Classification System) reclassifies fast food retailers’ SIC (what) into NAICS “manufacturing” categories (how). The nonprofit world uses NTEE, which focuses on “purpose” (why), few of which are profit focused (Form 990 data). Certain sources, such as the US SEC, use the traditional SIC codes (as they are not a “statistical agency” of the US Government and are not mandated to use the NAICS). To combine and compare, ERI maintains a consensus “eSIC” that allows crosswalks to SEC, UK/EU NACE codes, NAICS, IRS Form 990 NTEEs, and 23 other coding systems. In essence, ERI maintains and enhances the 1987 US SIC, just as it continues the Dictionary of Occupational Titles methodology (DOT) which was abandoned by the US Government in 1991, in the enhanced Dictionary of Occupational Titles (eDOT).
Copyright © 2013 ERI Economic Research Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. ERI Economic Research Institute is an Authorized User of selected Statistics Canada data under Agreement Number 6184. ERI’s intellectual property rights include Patent Nos. 6,862,596 and 7,647,322, "System and method for retrieving and displaying data, such as economic data relating to salaries, cost of living and employee benefits." Other Internet-related applications are Patents Pending.
and cost of living comparison software provide: salary data,
free salary surveys,
salary surveys software,
compensation survey analyses,
2013 salary increases and 2014 salary structure guides,
wage survey salary information,
compensation surveys and wage surveys,
cost of living surveys for cost of living differentials,
and a for job analysis.